Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh Oh Chocolate Effect

I had my first experience with adverse effects of eating the wrong foods.

Late yesterday afternoon, I ate 2 squares of chocolate (first time since operation) and paid the price.

On my way to pickup my grand daughter from childcare I felt the need to visit the bathroom, hung on until I had picked her up. Only just made it home to the comfort of my own bathroom.

I do think that there was an accumulation effect, as I had had a glass of Apple juice earlier in the day and the added sugar of the chocolate had the adverse effect. I have also found that if I drink more than one cup of coffee a day I have the same effect.

Weight today: 86.3kg

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, check out your weight loss - how quick is it? Sorry to hear the impact of choc! Happily (unhappily) I can still eat it! Good on you for gymming