Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gym Junkie

Feeling really good this morning, weighed in at 87.3kgs.

Hit the gym for the first time today since the operation, it felt really good. I need to take it easy to start with, as I still have the pinched nerve in my spine and this makes my left leg not function properly.

Hopefully with Linedancing and going to the gym I will be able to tone up.

Love the good comments that my friends and family are giving me. Thank you all.

Attended 2 birthday lunches and 1 birthday breakfast over the weekend. Managed very well with what I could eat, I don't feel deprived at all. I have learnt to ask if I can have a small serve 'as I cannot eat much due to an operation', most places are very understanding, I always offer to pay full price but so far every where I have been to have reduced the price and the size of the meal.

What I managed to eat at the celebrations:
Breakfast - I had a ham & cheese omelet - I ate about a 1/3 of it and a Skim milk Latte
Lunch 1 (Sat) - 1 Lamb Shank with boiled potatoes in a garlic sauce
Lunch 2 (Sun) - Entree size Seared Sea Scollops (3) on a bed of mashed sweet potato with Balsamic Vinegar and lime sauce sprinkled around the perimiter of the plate, Baby Squash, Beans & zuccini and to finish off, a Skim milk Latte.

Happy Birthday SS, Mary & Helen

No comments: