Sunday, August 16, 2009

Low, Low, Lower

Feeling really good about myself. New Record Low - 89.1kgs today.

More clothes have been sent to the Vinnies charity. I only have 1 pair of jeans ( size 16), 1 pair of black pants (for work) and 3 tops to wear. I have kept a couple of sets of bigger clothes to slop around in at home, but do not feel comfortable wearing them out in public.

My shoe size has also dropped down by a half size.

Went to Sydney on the weekend to visit my elderly parents, for the first time since my operation, and was really proud that they couldn't get over how good I looked.

As part of my operation the doctors fixed a 5cm hiatus hernia, this was causing severe reflux at night. Even medication was not holding the reflux at bay. Since the operation, I have not had any problems with reflux and no longer need the medication.

I have also been able to cut my blood pressure tables in half, and I am currently having blood tests to see if I can cut my Thyroid medication down. Just think of the money I am saving not only on food but on medications as well.

No comments: