Monday, February 1, 2010

Slowing Down

Weight today is 72.1kgs. I have now been in the 72's for a couple of weeks, not sure if the weight loss is slowing naturally or if it is because I have been hitting the gym every day for the last two weeks. The trainer said that I am building lean body mass - muscle.

I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday.

Now wearing size 12 to 14 in clothes.

Over the next couple of months I have two weddings, an engagement party and a retirement party to attend. I have hit the shops looking for clothes. Bought my first little black dress, size 14, a pair of purple 3" stilettos and a purple jacket to wear to the first weddings in March.

For the retirement function this Thursday, I found a beautiful green and bone top to wear with a pair of black crepe pants and black stilettos (I still have to buy these).

The money I save on food, I use to buy clothes. It is so nice to be able to buy from a "normal" shops.

No comments: