Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nearly out of the 70's

70.4kgs - feeling great.

Visited my surgeon on Wednesday, my vitamin B12 and calcium levels are a little low, so will need to start having a B12 injection once every three months and taking calcium table daily. Iron levels etc are really good.

I was again, last Wednesday night, the Bypass Success guest speaker at the surgeons weight loss seminar, at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital. There was also a Lapband Success rep as well. 12 people attended that are interested in either the lap band or the bypass. All seemed really committed to going ahead with surgery. No one asked about the cost which is unusual as there apparently is always a couple of people that are only interested in the cost. I know that I asked as an after thought, about the cost when I attend the seminar prior to my surgery.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, you're a marvel. I'm still in stall mode at 81kg! Can't wait to see you.