Sunday, November 22, 2009

70's are Great ...

Hi I am just back from two weeks in Bali. Had a fantastic time, the shopping and sight seeing were really great.

On my last visit to Bali, 12 years ago, the stall holders would yell out to me that they had Elephant size clothes. Not once did I hear any such remark and clothes that are "one size fits all" really do fit me.

My aim was to be 80kgs by the time I went on holiday and I reached it just in time. When I weighted myself this morning I am now 78.3kgs, only 9 to go to reach my upper goal of 69.

Feeling fantastic and my energy levels are through the roof. The grandchildren think it is great that I am able to play with them now not just sit and watch.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear Bali was great - I'd love to catch up again. Perhaps a coffee or lunch? You have done amazingly well - welcome to the 70s! I fear I won't be here for long with my latest dramas - still it's great being here as you know!