Sunday, October 11, 2009

Visit to Surgeon

I had my second post surgery follow up visit to my surgeon today. He is extremely happy with my progress. He has even asked me to talk at their pre-surgery seminars.

Blood tests show that I am absorbing sufficient nutrients. Apparently this can be a problem after having the bypass. I will need to keep having regular blood tests to monitor that this is still the case over the next 12 months. (I have regular test to monitor my thyroid function anyway.)

I had an Undercover Wear party last week and I was able to fit into a pair of size 12 stretchy pants. (might be a biggish make but never the less it has size 12 on the label). Haven't been any were near a size 12 since 1977. I know this because it was my size when I was married and I had been to Weight Watchers for 8 months to loose 36kgs (or 5 stone in old terms). All came back on over 5 years and 3 babies later.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

This is pretty wonderful stuff eh!