Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rewarding Myself

Weight this morning is 84.5kgs. After two weeks of yo yoing in the 85's it was good to see that I am now under 85kgs.

Even though the scales hadn't moved, my clothes were telling me that I had lost weight around the bottom area. The rowing machine & bike at the gym must be doing some good.

Most of my pants are now 14's and shirts 16's.

As a Reward for myself I have booked a holiday to Bali with several friends. Last time I was there in 1997, I was so large the store holders, that had bigger sizes, would call out to me saying they had XXXXL sizes, it was very embarrassing.

Decided to see about getting a new pair of swimmers in preparation for the holiday. Didn't buy any yet as the shop I went to had really nice tops that fitted great, but they only had bikini style bottoms and as I am not yet ready to wear them (maybe after I have a tummy tuck in the future). Will try another shop next weekend.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow you're doing well. I was thinking of going to Carla's at the Junction to get one of those fab sitting swimming costumes. Have you tried there?