Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 2011 update




Just back from cruise around New Zealand. Had a fantastic time. New swimmers didn't get a workout as weather was not that good.

The attached photo was taken on board the ship. (Photographer must have had a really good lens filter on his camera, as there is not a wrinkle in sight.)


People we shared a table with at dinner were amazed that I ate so little. I had to explain that I had had a gastric bypass. They were very interested and amazed that I had lost over 50kgs.

On the ship they had a lot of alternate places to eat. Food was available 24 hours a day. A big persons dream. Fortuately, my relationship with food has changed and I only ate small meals regularly. My travelling companions, stuffed themselves silly (they are average size people), then worried about how they were going to fit into their cloths.

I lost 300gs on the cruise, last cruise I went on (5 years ago) I gained nearly a stone. How life has changed for the better.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You look amazing! I want that photographer at my graduation!
Glad to hear all is well.