Tuesday, January 12, 2010

73's


I'm now down to 73.6kgs. Wow what a journey this has been.
Since the New Year began, I have been able to catch up with some friends that I had not seen in the last 12 months. All were really surprised at my weight loss. All were really pleased for the new me. One even saying that I looked 20 years younger. I did tell her that she needed to get her eyes checked as I only feel 10 years younger.

I am starting a savings fund for the tummy tuck and boob job that I will need in the next 18 month. The loose skin is not as much as I thought it would be, the boobs are the worst, thank God for bra's.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What fantastic progress. Mine of course is a disaster - yours makes the gastric sleeve look like a very attractive option! Well done you and look forward to seeing you in those swish clothes!
Mel